Illnesses and accidents can strike at any time, resulting in costly medical bills. Even a happy event such as welcoming a new baby leads to large maternity ward bills. While we have excellent medical care in Arizona, healthcare costs can be incredibly expensive. In fact, the whole reason the Affordable Care Act, otherwise known as Obamacare, was created was to make sure that everyone would have insurance to pay for the inevitable healthcare needs that everyone faces in life.
Vanyo Insurance Group offers a variety of health insurance to suit a range of needs and family situations.
Types of Health Insurance Policies
- Individual Health Insurance – Individual health policies are bought for yourself or your family if you don’t have access to a group policy through an employer, or if you are self-employed.
- Group Insurance – Group coverage creates a pool of people to purchase insurance (such as a group of employees at a small business), which can reduce the cost of coverage as compared to an individual policy.
- Medicare Supplement – A Medicare supplement insurance policy helps pay for some types of expenses that are not covered by Medicare.
- Long Term Care – Also referred to as nursing home insurance, long-term care policies (sometimes referred to as LTC), pay for care in the home, at a nursing home, in an adult day care center or at an assisted living arrangement.
- Short and Long-term Disability – Disability insurance coverage provides for weekly or monthly benefit payments if injury or illness disable you.
- High Deductible Plan + Health Savings Account – A high-deductible catastrophic plan with a health savings account (HSA) will cover you if something major happens, but relies on your HSA to pay for office visits and minor procedures.
Purchasing health insurance can be complex and depending on the type of policy required, costly as well. When shopping for a new health insurance policy, rely on Vanyo Insurance Group to help you find options that fit your needs and budget.
Contact Vanyo for a Health Insurance Quote
Whether it’s your health or your family’s health, Vanyo Insurance Group can help you find the right health insurance to suit your personal situation. Contact Vanyo Insurance Group today to begin your no-obligation health insurance quote.