Here is some brief information to get you started thinking about purchasing Life Insurance:
Benefits of Having Life Insurance
- Financial Security for family and loved ones
- Leaving an Inheritance
- Paid off Debts and Expenses
- All Benefits are Tax-Free
Types of Life Insurance
- Whole Life (permanent) Insurance
- This is the lifelong policy that has a set premium and it includes an investment component.
- Term Life Insurance
- This is the policy for a certain number of years. Usually between 10-30. This policy does not have an investment component to it, however, it can help replace an income of a family member in the event of their death.
- Universal Life Insurance
- This is a lifelong policy with more flexibility of payment options, changing death benefits, as well as accumulating cash value over time.
Money Talks. Cost of Life Insurance
You can calculate your estimated life insurance premium using this online tool from Pekin Insurance. Remember that this is only an estimate.
We Can Provide the Type of Policy You Need Based On Your Current Life Needs.
With our flexible policies, we make sure to provide you with the life insurance policy that would be the best fit for you. To get your life insurance policy set up, call Vanyo Insurance Group at 480.998.4014 today.